If you are looking for E-commerce Fulfillment Centers, You have arrived at the right place.
Order fulfillment is defined as the steps involved in receiving, processing and delivering orders to end customers.
A fulfillment service is defined as a third-party company that provides these order fulfillment steps on behalf of another party, such as an online seller.
We have helped many start-ups offering everything from Filling and Packaging to Shipping and Receiving.
Our goal is to be the company that businesses rely on for all their business needs. We will continue to innovate by adding more services, equipment and talent to better serve our clients or as we like to call them “our Partners”.
Use any combination of our warehouses or yours to ship internationally and domestically. On-demand and custom order fulfillment solutions support B2C and B2B commerce.
Leading brands and retailers partner with us to drive the next phases of their growth
- 10,000+ SKUs for more than 25 clients
- Over 30M sales capacity
- Over 99.97 % order accuracy
- Same Day shipping turnaround on order less than USD 5,000
- 24 Hours shipping turnaround on all other orders
- Real-time inventory and accounting accessible online
We make Ecommerce fulfillment made fast, simple and easy.
Whether you outsource your order fulfillment to a company like International 3PL Service, or you choose to do it in-house, receiving inventory from your manufacturers or suppliers is the first step toward getting orders to your end customers.
Order Fulfillment Steps:
Here are the typical things that merchants or their fulfillment providers do once inventory is received at their warehouse:
- Count each item to ensure the actual number of items matches the number of items ordered from the supplier(s)
- Inspect the inventory to see if any items have been damaged
- Add SKUs to warehouse management software in order to keep track of the location, counts and number of sales of each of your items
- Apply SKU or bar code labels if they do not already have them
Once inventory has been received, counted, inspected, labeled, and added to your warehouse management software, it is time for it to be shelved.
Proper inventory storage is one of the most important aspects of maximizing the speed and accuracy of your order fulfillment operations.
So now your inventory has been inspected, sorted and placed on shelves in the warehouse. Next comes order processing.
After an order has been picked and packed, it is moved to a shipping station to prep it for delivery to the end customer.
When answering the question, “What is Order Fulfillment?,” it’s important not to forget about returns.
If you are looking for e-commerce fulfillment companies in Miami , you have arrived at the right place.